At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“Barton Goldsmith is the best natural born therapist I have ever met.”
David Viscott, MD, Talk Show Host
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- Got Too Much Time On Your Hands? | Psychology Today https://t.co/tY18sOmRSx Dr. BARTON GOLDSMITH https://t.co/crLuN8HGrhSeptember 18, 2019
- Santa Barbara News-Press : Daily newspaper since 1855 https://t.co/93bZXChuIy https://t.co/uEj4S2JGI9September 17, 2019
- Making a difference in the world or in other people’s lives will make yours better as well. Lending your physical a… https://t.co/jzgS0OLmuDSeptember 17, 2019
- Give to someone you don’t know. Let someone into your lane of traffic or give up your parking place to another driv… https://t.co/kLvq7E1zteSeptember 16, 2019
- Dayton Daily News - https://t.co/71tQSgJVCK #GoogleAlerts In The Happy Couple, author Barton Goldsmith When a Loved One is IllSeptember 15, 2019