At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“Barton Goldsmith is the best natural born therapist I have ever met.”
David Viscott, MD, Talk Show Host
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- Remember that your future is not governed by your past. No matter what has happened in your life, you can find a wa… https://t.co/9nUvpWXNlCJuly 16, 2019
- 10 Ways to Get Along Better With the People You Already Love | Psychology Today https://t.co/FRO4E2vuUXJuly 16, 2019
- Starting over may feel scary, but it can be a cause for celebration. Think of it as exciting, and many of your anxi… https://t.co/gXwV9yFzh4July 15, 2019
- Endings are not necessarily bad things. Even if you lost your job, a relationship or even your home, what comes to… https://t.co/8KNlM3aj8qJuly 13, 2019
- 10 Ways to Make Your Relationship Magically Romantic | Psychology Today https://t.co/HoqDU4yoX3July 13, 2019