At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“Barton Goldsmith is the best natural born therapist I have ever met.”
David Viscott, MD, Talk Show Host
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- Having to start over is different from choosing to start over. For many whose lives are presently in chaos, startin… https://t.co/9Q2p50xtIBAugust 24, 2019
- Barton Goldsmith: Time on your hands? https://t.co/WSUDccXe85August 23, 2019
- Lisa Murkowski: Protect America's Wild Horses from a Dangerous Plan - Sign the Petition! https://t.co/dYbchPDv1f via @ChangeAugust 23, 2019
- Dr. Barton Goldsmith, LMFT on #Google https://t.co/RyV3FlgpU7August 23, 2019
- Don't raise your voice. It's amazing how issues of hurt feelings or differences can be resolved with a whisper. I a… https://t.co/2A7XC91JPgAugust 23, 2019