At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“Barton Goldsmith is the best natural born therapist I have ever met.”
David Viscott, MD, Talk Show Host
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- Top 10 Tips for Relationship Bliss | Psychology Today https://t.co/ROYhyFpwgTOctober 20, 2019
- Barton Goldsmith: Top 10 tips for relationship bliss https://t.co/btZmA5Mn3kOctober 20, 2019
- When possible, hang out by the water. Studies show that hospital patients who can see a natural body of water from… https://t.co/rtLB1G1uT0October 19, 2019
- Attachment is about creating a bond with those you love. It requires that you accept life’s imperfections and be ok… https://t.co/qXlrPmfxlUOctober 18, 2019
- 7 Ways to Create More Love In Your Relationship https://t.co/PcsoQEc54OOctober 17, 2019