At no time have there been more pressures on us than there are today. Our health, happiness and productivity are directly related to the amount of stress and dissatisfaction in our lives. The goals of therapy are to help you get in touch with the natural abilities that we all possess, and to help you onto the path of living a more fulfilled life. Dr. Barton Goldsmith is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them toward this path.
Humbled to have been recognized by several professional associations, Dr. Barton Goldsmith is a multi-award-winning psychotherapist, a syndicated columnist, author and radio host, as well as a recognized keynote speaker.
“Barton Goldsmith is the best natural born therapist I have ever met.”
David Viscott, MD, Talk Show Host
Here Are Some Places To Get Started
Dr. Barton Goldsmith has had over three decades of direct counseling experience. He is trained and licensed to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to help them achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social relationships.
Dr Barton Goldsmith on CBS Sunday Morning
Dr Barton Goldsmith on KTLA Morning News
- Positive Sobriety | Psychology Today https://t.co/qUSLklyEA2September 23, 2019
- Man in his natural habitat - 2019 Emmy Awards https://t.co/fiodDLZQeOSeptember 23, 2019
- Positive Psychology and Sobriety | Psychology Today top blogger Dr. Barton Goldsmith, LMFT https://t.co/TXQGdijXOkSeptember 23, 2019
- Courage is not the absence of fear, but taking action in spite of fear. Doing something new or confronting a fear b… https://t.co/ZxxUtcsqHESeptember 22, 2019
- Being with someone who makes you laugh every day is healing, enriching, and just downright fun. It's the sign of a healthy couple.September 21, 2019